- Who is the first DC villain?
- Who was the first super villain Batman encounter?
- Which of these bat villains was introduced first?
- Who is the baddest Marvel villain?
- Is Alfred Stryker The Joker?
- Who is the weakest Marvel Avenger?
- Who can beat Galactus?
- Who was the first ever villain?
- Who is the baddest super villain of all time?
- Who is the smartest Batman villain?
- Who is Batman’s greatest enemy?
- Who is the most loved villain in Marvel?
Who is the first DC villain?
The first supervillain ever to actively battle a superhero on a recurring basis was the Ultra-Humanite, who frequently fought Superman during the Golden Age, and first appeared in Action Comics #13..
Who was the first super villain Batman encounter?
Death makes an appearance in Batman #25 as part of the story arc Batman: Zero Year. He is once again established as one of the first supervillains encountered by Batman early in his career.
Which of these bat villains was introduced first?
8) Which of these Bat-villains was introduced first? Catwoman made her first appearance in Batman #1 (Spring, 1940). The Penguin (1941), The Riddler (1948), and Mr. Freeze (1959) were all introduced later.
Who is the baddest Marvel villain?
ThanosNow, thanks to his starring role in Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame, Thanos is not just seen as Marvel’s biggest villain but he’s a household name in his own right – even recreating his cosmically catastrophic Infinity Gauntlet “snap” to murder half the Marvel Cinematic Universe, just as he did in Marvel Comics.
Is Alfred Stryker The Joker?
The plot and characters are largely the same as the original, with a twist ending implying Stryker becomes the Joker after falling into the vat of acid.
Who is the weakest Marvel Avenger?
9 Weakest: Hawkeye Although he is an extremely skilled marksman, Clint Barton is often considered to be the weakest Avenger seeing as he’s just a regular guy with a bow and arrow.
Who can beat Galactus?
Sure, Thanos beat Galactus and a dozen other cosmic beings singlehandedly with the Infinity Gauntlet, but in 2003’s Thanos #6 he beat Galactus to save a civilization and save Galactus from a greater threat.
Who was the first ever villain?
Fang Gow was the first comic supervillain, making his debut in New Fun Comics #1, February 1935.
Who is the baddest super villain of all time?
1. Darth Vader. And so we come to the villain you voted as the best of all time. Darth Vader often appears at the top of these lists, as the character has had more of a lasting impact than the blast that took out Alderaan.
Who is the smartest Batman villain?
Credits: Edward Nygma, better known as Riddler, first appeared in Batman comics in 1948. One of Batman’s smartest villains, his fondness for elaborate puzzles and traps shows his genius level intellect.
Who is Batman’s greatest enemy?
The JokerThe Joker is an obvious choice for the greatest of the great, being unanimously regarded as both Batman’s arch-enemy and some going as far to call him the greatest villain in comics.
Who is the most loved villain in Marvel?
Marvel’s biggest, baddest movie villains (from Mysterio to Killmonger), definitively rankedErik Killmonger. What makes the American black-ops soldier (Michael B.Thanos. Wiping out half the universe is a pretty good way to shoot to the top of the bad-guy charts. … Loki. … Winter Soldier. … Hela. … Mysterio. … Justin Hammer. … Red Skull. … More items…•